These technical hind leg boots are specially designed for eventing. The dirt repellent boot does not absorb water, provides maximum freedom of movement, and is made from high quality materials. Four polyethylene plates protect the hind leg tendons when hitting obstacles. The rear underside of the boot is made from Kevlar® for extra protection, strength, and durability.
- Material outside: 2520 denier polyester, microfiber leather, kevlar®
- Material lining: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), sandwich mesh
- Material plate: polyethylene
- Lightweight boot specially designed for eventing
- Front provided with four polyethylene plates for extra protection
- Polythene is a flexible material which is the most common type of plastic.
- Kevlar® is a strong synthetic fiber
- Kevlar® protection at the bottom
- Kevlar® does not tear, repels water and dirt and provides freedom of movement
- Three strong Velcro straps of which the middle one is with elastic
- The flexible material forms around the leg for a precise fitting
- Breathable materials that prevent the legs from overheating
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Close the velcro and wash the protectors in a laundry bag.