These technical front leg boots are specifically designed for eventing. The dirt repellent boot does not absorb water, provides maximum freedom of movement, and is made from high quality materials. A semi-circular polyethylene plate protects the tendons of the front legs. The rear underside of the boot is made from Kevlar for extra protection, strength, and durability.
- Material outside: 2520 denier polyester, microfiber leather, kevlar
- Material lining: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), sandwich Mesh
- Material plate: polyethylene
- Lightweight boot specially designed for eventing
- Provided with a polyethylene plate for extra protection
- Polythene is a flexible material which is the most common type of plastic.
- Kevlar is a strong synthetic fiber.
- Kevlar protection on the bottom Kevlar does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement
- Three strong Velcro straps of which the middle one is with elastic
- The flexible material forms around the leg for a precise fitting
- Breathable materials that prevent the legs from overheating
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross event
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Close the velcro and wash the protectors in a laundry bag